Logged into Ghost Recon Online to check out what changes have happened to a really fun game. It turns out that now the Critical Hit rate increase I have been chasing on the default gun for the Specialist class is now gated by the weapons. And the weapons are now in classes so... I have to buy the near top tier gun, which is expensive (either with real world money or in game credits) or keep getting trounced by people who have spent on it. There must be some people who held on to their credits and bought up the weapon scale instead of what I did which was buy accessories for the default gun and worked the experience route to get more punch per hit.
My play style has been mostly creep and take out people running out of cover without backup. I have gotten told by other players that I'm a camper even though I rack a good amount of points playing how I play. Now that I'm gated from proceeding further when it comes to dealing damage; I'll have to play even more cautious. I should just take up sniper rifles and at least be hated for exactly that: camping.
No comments:
Post a Comment