Haven’t arrived yet
Everyday I move around going to work and coming back home. I eat sleep and dream the occasional dream. Sometimes I talk in my sleep. My brother says I talk incoherent nonsense. He says that I usually blurt out sentences after he asks me some simple questions. He tried to have a conversation with me while I was asleep. Whatever made him think that it would work. Maybe he was bored playing around with video games that he decided to mess with my dreams.
I like dreams where I don’t follow some unseen script. I like the ones where I decide where to go and what to do and everything around me unfolds like a movie I’ve never seen before. A choose your own adventure dream.
Those dreams where I get whipped from one situation to the next make me feel sick when I wake up. Even if I were the star and won the day it would still give me headaches knowing that every step I took I was just following my own feet to where they were going. I guess I hate the idea of following directions even in my sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment