Monday, December 23, 2013
Puzzled Piece
It doesn't fit anywhere. It thinks differently from almost everything from the same box. I think the boxes got knocked over and it got mixed in. It has gotten along well enough with the other pieces. It looks like a bit of the sky that meets the land in the horizon. I think the colors match but I could be fooling myself. Its the shape too. It's almost like none of the style the other pieces are. I'm pretty sure I've looked at all the edge pieces but can't find anywhere it connects to. I could look through the other box but that will take up so much effort and I'm not interested in completing that picture. The thing is I'm almost convinced it doesn't belong here. I'm keeping it in a box of its own until the time might come that it is needed. But that may never happen. I lose interest easily and am already half hearted in my attempts to get the whole picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment